Tuesday, November 11, 2008

6126





Photography: Celebutopia


Lindsay Lohan launched a new contemporary collection of leggings called 6126, the name of the line is inspired by Marilyn Monroe as 6.1.26 is her birthday. I am sure the line will do great. Since leggings are the most popular bottoms these days. My personal fav! I can never get enough leggings myself, they’re uber comfty and extremely easy to wear - def chic if worn correctly.

On Friday, Lilo along with two leggy models were swarmed by paparrazzis as they shot the look book for her collection. The line is a variety of black leggings in different materials and details, knee pads legging, zippered legs, and dozens more. The leggings and ankle gloves (what a name)range from $42 to $132.. Umm I don't know if I wanna pay over $100 for some spandex?

No comments: